It is important to configure the network adapter settings correctly for a DAG member. Few points that need to be noted:
- Single NIC for DAG members is supported.
- All DAG members should have the same number of networks, MAPI and Replication networks.
- DAG members can have only one MAPI network and zero or more Replication networks.
- Persistent static routes are used to configure traffic in a replication network.
- It is recommended to have atleast two DAG networks, MAPI and a replication network.
The MAPI network should be connected to the production network, so that it can talk with other Exchange servers, AD, DNS etc. The MAPI network (NIC) should be configured as given in the table below.
--> La suite sur / the rest is on :