These are the issues resolved by the Patch 3 for Veeam Backup version 22.214.171.124. All patches are cumulative so each below fix is contained in this patch.
- Application-aware processing fails for SQL server where Veeam configuration database is located.
- Cannot specify "0" in re-IP rule.
- Hot add operation can sometimes cause a very long backup source/target proxy Virtual Machine stun. This stun can be so long that it can cause all jobs using this backup proxy to fail due to timeout with:"Error: Client error: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time".
- CBT may fail on virtual disks other than Hard Disk 1 with the "Soap fault. A specified parameter was not correct" error when the hot add processing mode is used.
- Backup console UI freezes periodically (upon automatic refresh event) when there is a large number of managed objects exist.
- Any job processing the same Virtual Machine longer than 48 hours is forcibly terminated.The new timeout is set to 7 days.
- Very large jobs start failing with the "Failed to save file content" error after the VBM metadata file reaches 4 MB in size.
- Hyper-V CSV ownership change during backup or replication preparation process may take too long with certain storage devices, causing bug check (BSOD) on Hyper-V hosts.
- Hyper-V virtual disks with the disk file’s extension in capital letters (.VHD) are backed up like regular files, and not like virtual disks.
- Copying very large files to Linux or ESX host with service console credentials specified may fail.
- For VMware virtual machines with multiple disks, hot add was changed to only happen once for each processed virtual machine instead of multiple times, before each processed disk.
- Improved VMware replication failback performance by enhancing the virtual disk digest calculation process.
- Improved vPower NFS performance by removing some excessive logging.
- Changed the warning about outdated VMware Tools on the processed virtual machine to an information event.
- Removed CBT warning from the initial run of backup and replication jobs which have backup and replica mapping configured.
- Added support for adding Hyper-V with Veeam Backup and Replicationg installed. Previously, adding the host would fail with the "User credentials cannot be used for local connections" error.
- Improved bottleneck analysis formulas for proxy and network processing stages. For example, heavy backup target load should no longer affect the Network stage percent busy value.
--> Please see the rest on the Patch page : http://www.veeam.com/kb_articles.html/KB1442
It is a MUST HAVE :)