Dear MAP Toolkit user,
Come check it out!
The MAP Toolkit v7.0 Beta is now available for download from http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=219165.
During the Beta period, you have the opportunity to download and try the latest version of the MAP Toolkit and provide your valuable feedback to the MAP Toolkit engineering team. If you haven’t already, we hope you’ll take a minute to learn about the exciting new features available in the MAP Toolkit v7.0 Beta and get involved in our Beta program. As a way of saying thank you, we haveXbox 360sand Kinects for Xbox that can be won by those who participate. It all starts with a simple download.
Please take a minute to download the MAP Toolkit v7.0 Beta now and find out about the new features:
- Understand your readiness to deploy Windows in your environment with Windows readiness assessments
- Determine Windows Server 2012 Beta readiness
- Investigate how Windows Server and System Center can manage your heterogeneous environment through VMware migration and Linux server virtualization assessments
- Size your desktop virtualization needs for both Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) and session-based virtualization using Remote Desktop Services
- Ready your information platform for the cloud with the SQL Server 2012 discovery and migration assessment
- Evaluate your licensing needs with usage tracking for Lync 2010, active users and devices, SQL Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 Beta
--> La beta de MAP 7 est donc ouverte!!!!